Sunday, April 20, 2008

I just added three new slideshows from my busy weekend - which should be enough - but I felt like I needed to say one more thing. I just wanted to thank everyone - family and friends - for being so wonderul. Growing up in Bear Lake I definately took advantage of all the beauties of living in a small town. It's always so fun to get together to see everyone and catch up. And no matter how long it had been since I had seen lots of you, we always seem to pick back up right where we left off. Thanks to all of you for being part of my life!!

4 comments:

ANDY and MANDY said...

MANDA! I JUST LOVE YA BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT SO IT IS GREAT THAT WE HAVE SO MANY GREAT MEMORIES AND THAT WE WILL MAKE SO MANY MORE. WE ARE LUCKY TO LIVE IN SUCH A GREAT PLACE AND I'M GALD YOU ARE CLOSER. I'M ALWAYS HERE AND YOU KNOW THE REST. LOVE YA MANDA

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the truth- BL is a great place and let's be honest... the people there are great and wonderful. I think that Heidi's girls are adorable. Heidi looks great as well. Your kids are growing up, it is crazy! :) I loved looking at all your pictures. They are adorable-- You are a great person. Thanks for all that you have done for me.

Average Me said...

So cute Mandy. I love your blog. I love all the pics and I swear your kids have got to be one of the top ten cutest kids ever. So darling. Love your face.

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

You guys have been busy playing!!! I loved the slideshows. I can't wait until you can come down here and play with us.