Sunday, March 23, 2008



We had a fun Easter weekend! We went up to Bear Lake Friday night, mom and me took the kids into Montpelier for the town Easter Egg Hunt Saturday morning. Then we took a spur of the moment trip down to Logan for some fun shopping with the kids. Saturday night we colored eggs. And Sunday morning Garrett was so excited that the Easter Bunny came! We went to church, and I got to catch up with my good friend Manda during Sunday School (don't judge me-when else would I catch up with her?). Then we had a big Easter Dinner with Grandpa & Grandma Hunter and most of the Merritt Family. We also celebrated my sister-in-laws birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEL! Then we visited more family - and finally packed back up and came home! And mom-since I have NOTHING else to do important right now, I am staying up blogging!!!!

4 comments:

ANDY and MANDY said...

Manda- It was so good to get caught up somewhat with you. I need to be better & keep in better touch. So that's my goal. I also want your e-mail(ha ha) so I can chat to you even more. You are a great friend & I am glad we are still friends. I don't have many so, thanks! love ya. Manda

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the kids' sun glasses... They look so cute! I'm glad that you had a great little BL weekend with your family & friends. Love ya!

Shae said...

Mandy,
If I remember right, did you do drillteam in highschool and/or 4-H when you were younger? I don't remember, but that's what is sticking out in my mind.
Shae

krystle said...

Hey mandy, I haven't seen you in soo long. How are you? Your kids are so adorable.