Wednesday, March 19, 2008



Today was so fun! My good friend Jenn was up visiting from Vegas-and I got to spend some much needed time with her and her cutest daughter Amelia and her super hot sister Nat! We had a lot of catching up to do! Garrett just loved his Melia, he kept wanting to just hug her in every picture, and just cried when she left. Jenn and I have so many fun and exciting memories from working summers together at the KOA and going on a super fun vacation to Hawaii when we were 16. Thanks Jenn for a great afternoon - it was so good to see you and Nat and meet your adorable little girl! I just love ya!

5 comments:

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

HIS NAME WAS STEVE!!! On the way home I remembered. Anyway, enough of that. We did have such a fun time!! It was so good to see you and your family. You guys are adorable. Your so sweet. We can't wait to see you again. Hopefully it's soon. We waited way too long to get together. Thanks again though.

Mandy Curtis said...

Yay - I still couldn't remember! Those boys were all just too cute-what a fun summer! Love ya!

Average Me said...

Watch out ladies, Garrett is going to be a heartbreaker. What a cute little man. He's adorable. I love that picture of him hugging Jen's little girl. What a cutie. Also Carlee's hair reminds me so much of Allee's hair. Blond and curly. Jo is going to have the same type I think. Love your faces.

Rebecca said...

it is fun to see you guys together. i feel like i am a thousand miles away and i never see anyone. oh, i am!!! it is fun to keep in touch this way though. your families are both adorable.

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES WHERE THEY ARE HUGGING! SO CUTE! I AM GLAD YOU GUYS GOT TO CATCH UP!